kcohhh: A bunch of my friends are going out tonight and I’m sitting here on my couch on tumblr and watching one tree hill. My night is so much better than theirs.
Slightly/Completely Freaking Out
truthsbyme: TVD News 1. In 4x23 (season finale) the second shocking death of a main will be shown. 2. A female character will be diagnosed with cancer. 3. A vampire will be human again. 4. There is a chance Stefan ingests the cure. 5. Silas’s real face will be shown. 6. Elena’s humanity will be back on. 8. Season 5 is Delena. 9. 4x20 we will see only 15% of Mystic Falls, the other 85% will be...
juilan: I saw the video of the speed boat crash on youtube and thought it would be a little better with a skrillex bass drop
The sun never truly sets, it only goes on to light up new horizons.– iv. deadlong (I can’t wait to work on this again)
thatbiracialkid: “I’m sorry that you’re two years old and i’ve been singing songs about drinking beer and wasting bullets. But you gon’ turn out fine, I feel pretty good about it.” *lifts Bo to sing Drinking Beer and Wasting Bullets with his baby on his lap* -Luke Bryan I quite literally choked this was that cute. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=draIjITcc-4&list=FL02pvXtBXg-TryHadWlCsPQ